A 35 YEARS LONG HISTORY
- 1985 – The Corporate group was founded for the design and development of automation and energy management systems.
- 1989 – The product catalog is widened by entering into the expanding telecommunications sector and having some of the most important multinational companies as customers.
- 2008 – The Group extends its deals in the solar energy sector, focusing on the business of environment protection.
- 2011 – The Group decides a significant step forward entering the field of the “electric vehicles” for goods and passenger transportation, setting up a new distribution network of its products (fully «made in Italy») in Italy, throughout Europe and in some overseas countries..
- Esagono Energia designs, builds and distributes electric vehicles with European approval in the N1 category.
- Esagono Energia is an authorized vehicle production company (CUNA) and has ISO 9001-2015 quality certification, as proof of the entire product management process.
- The production of the vehicles is carried out in the Esagono Energia plant, where all the components of the vehicle (all Made in Italy) are integrated.
VEHICLES 100% MADE IN ITALY
- All our vehicles are completely designed and manufactured in Italy, with particular attention to manufacturing quality, ergonomics and aesthetics.
- Esagono Energia vehicles are distributed through a network of local partners who ensure commercial and after-sales assistance close to customers.
- The company supports its customers in the development and implementation of “ad hoc” solutions based on customer needs.